[Lexicog] Lexique Pro - software for viewing/distributing lexicon data

Richard Margetts richard_margetts at SIL.ORG
Wed Aug 18 22:01:16 UTC 2004

Kim,

Thanks for the feedback. I will make a note to correct this.

Richard.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Kim Blewett [mailto:kim_blewett at sil.org]
  Sent: 18 August 2004 17:23
  To: lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com
  Subject: RE: [Lexicog] Lexique Pro - software for viewing/distributing
lexicon data

  Lexique Pro looks great!

  I have a question: We specify an \lc field for many records, but we sort
by
  \lx in the Rapoisi dictionary. In Lexique, if I specify "Don't sort
  records," the index on the left appears as I want it (sorted by
  Shoe/Toolbox), but if I click on a letter of the alphabet I get a sorting
by
  \lc, which means that 80% of our words appear under "B" due to a
nominalizer
  prefix in the citation forms.

  It would be great if one could specify which field to sort by, as is
  possible in Shoe/Toolbox. Is this possible, please?

  Thanks for a great tool!
  Kim