[Lexicog] scientific names for sub-Saharan Africa?

Troy_C_Moore at SIL.ORG Troy_C_Moore at SIL.ORG
Sun Aug 29 01:31:21 UTC 2004

The Manza-English-French dictionary that I am working on includes
scientific names as well, and coincidentally, plants (and insects) were
the most difficult to find.

Your website, Susan, is great, but is there anything similar for
sub-Saharan Africa?

Peace to you and yours, Troy C. Moore

Susan Gehr <vurayav at hotmail.com>
27/08/2004 15:22