[Lexicog] new tone language database

Wayne Leman wayne_leman at SIL.ORG
Thu Dec 2 05:16:10 UTC 2004

Jimm, I think I know who you are referring to. Unfortunately, I am having
one of those senior moments when the name doesn't come to me, but it almost
has. It could be that some of the younger minds on this list will be able to
help come up with the name. This person is a lady, with SIL, a translation
and linguistic consultant.

Waiting for the name to come to mind,
Wayne Leman

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/HKE4lB/TM