[Lexicog] Digest Number 34

Dick_Watson at GIAL.EDU Dick_Watson at GIAL.EDU
Tue Feb 3 23:40:17 UTC 2004

Wayne,

You obviously have a lot more entries than I do, but when I have time to
work on blank fields in Shoebox, I like to use the Browse feature.  In
View I set the Browse fields to include the most important fields that I
want to work on, then hit the Browse button.  As I scroll through this,
the blank fields stand out like sore thumbs.

I'm usually in a rush to fill in as many as I can as quickly as I can, so
those that require more analysis I key in ??.  These also stand out in a
Browse, but if I am ready to spend time on analysis, I can search for them
quickly without getting every single question mark.

Dick