[Lexicog] Korean and Toolbox

Benjamin Barrett bjb5 at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Sat Feb 14 05:06:18 UTC 2004

Has anyone had luck getting Korean to work in Toolbox (or even Shoebox)?

I downloaded Toolbox and discovered I needed Keyman. But it appears there is
no Korean keyboard for Keyman out there.

To confuse the issue further, under the Keyman Configuration screen, Korean
is listed as having an IME keyboard with a note below saying, "You cannot
associate a Keyman keyboard with this layout because it is an IME".

The Keyman site has a Chinese keyboard, so I don't understand what all this
means.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Best regards
Benjamin Barrett