[Lexicog] Korean and Toolbox

Patrick Chew patchew at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 15 19:50:14 UTC 2004

Mr.Barrett -

I'm also using WinXP and will be making more forays into Toolbox soon, but..
I've thought of something that *might* help.

Even though you've installed and enabled the Korean IME/fonts/etc on your
system, have you also set Korean as the default language behavior for
non-unicode based programs? If I recall correctly, this might take care of
your display of hangeul as question marks, but, I'm not quite sure how your
system is set up.

Here's to hoping this works for you.

-Patrick

ps: go huskies!