[Lexicog] Published dictionaries: biblio info needed

List Facilitator lexicography2004 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jan 22 00:22:29 UTC 2004

Hopefully, this will be the final erratum! #3 should say "... click on
Links" not "... click on Files". Sigh! Is it still called a typo when the
synapse lapse is due to absentmindedness or other signs of aging (or an
overloaded cranium, as my wife tries to comfort)?!  :-)

Wayne Leman
Facilitator

> 1. Click on the first Yahoo Groups link at the bottom of this message.
> 2. If your computer screen displays a blue Join This Group button in the
> middle of the page, sign in via the link to the right of that blue botton.
> Use your Yahoo ID to sign in. If your computer screen does not display the
> blue button, go to #3.
> 3.When the Lexicography List website webpage loads, click on Files in the
> left margin of the webpage.
> 4 Click on the Dictionary folder.
> 5 Click on the link for Add Bookmark.
> 6 Fill in the info in the form that comes up.
> 7 Click on the Save button.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: