[Lexicog] Published dictionaries: biblio info needed

Kenneth C. Hill kennethchill at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jan 22 21:52:53 UTC 2004

I tried entering info re the Hopi Dictionary and the result was different
from what else appears on the page. Please let me know if I should enter
things over again and how.

--Ken

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511