[Lexicog] Shoebox problem: I need a parsing database

Susan Gehr vurayav at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 28 21:17:47 UTC 2004

That just about did it.

My entry actually looks like this

\lx pu'ípakara
\u pu- ípak -ara

just because pu'- is an alternate form of pu- and pu- is what's in the \lx
field.

Thanks so much!

Susan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/HKE4lB/TM