[Lexicog] Re: Languages and Lexical Research

janall at CARIBSURF.COM janall at CARIBSURF.COM
Tue Jun 8 15:58:19 UTC 2004

list have done lexical research, I am replying to say that I have done
and am still currently doing research in English, French, French Creole
and Spanish and am about to move into Papiamento and Dutch.

Jeannette Allsopp
Director
Caribbean Multilingual
Lexicography Project