[Lexicog] languages represented on this list

Thapelo Otlogetswe thaps at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jun 8 17:06:58 UTC 2004

I am a native speaker of the Setswana language and I
am from Botswana. My research is on the corpus
lexicography of the Setswana language. I also do
research in Setswana Onomastics.

=====
Thapelo Otlogetswe
Information Technology Research Institute
University of Brighton
Lewes Road, Brighton
BN2 4GJ, England
Tel: (+44) 1273 642912 (office)