[Lexicog] languages represented on this list

Melissa Axelrod axelrod at UNM.EDU
Tue Jun 8 17:46:46 UTC 2004

Hi -
  I worked on Koyukon Athabaskan for many
years, and am currently working on dictionary
projects for Nambé Tewa, Jicarilla Apache, and
Ixil Mayan.
  Melissa Axelrod
  Dept. of Linguistics
  University of New Mexico