[Lexicog] languages represented on this list

Jan Ullrich jfu at CENTRUM.CZ
Tue Jun 8 11:25:02 UTC 2004

> As we get to know each other better on the list, I suggest that each list
> member who has done lexical research on a language state the name of that
> language. Just a brief statement will be fine. If you are a native speaker
> of the language which you are researching, please note that.

I have been doing lexical work on the Lakhota language (Siouan language
family) with the tribes located on reservations in Sounth Dakota since 1992.

Jan Ullrich
Lakota Language Consortium
Lakota Language Revitalization Project
www.inext.cz/siouan