[Lexicog] langs on this list

Cindy Schneider cschnei3 at POBOX.UNE.EDU.AU
Wed Jun 9 00:00:15 UTC 2004

Hi Wayne and everyone else,
I'll take you up on your proposal that we each write about our
lexical research. I am currently doing research on the Apma language,
which is spoken by approximately 8,000 people in central Pentecost,
Vanuatu. I've only been working on it since last year!
Also, in 1996-8, I did research on the Maasai language (spoken in
Kenya and Tanzania).
Cheers,
Cindy
--