[Lexicog] languages represented on this list

Antti Arppe aarppe at LING.HELSINKI.FI
Wed Jun 9 07:05:08 UTC 2004

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004, lexicography2004 wrote:
> As we get to know each other better on the list, I suggest that each list
> member who has done lexical research on a language state the name of that
> language. Just a brief statement will be fine. If you are a native speaker
> of the language which you are researching, please note that.

Lexical semantics (synonymy, polysemy) mainly in Finnish (native
tongue) since 1997

Some work in Swedish, Norwegian and Danish (synonymy and
morphology, proofing tools, i.e. spelling and grammar checking and
electronic dictionaries, specifically inflecting thesauri) plus
English (NP detection for terminology work)

	-Antti Arppe
Antti Arppe - Master of Science (Engineering)
Researcher & doctoral student (Linguistics)
E-mail: antti.arppe at helsinki.fi
WWW: http://www.ling.helsinki.fi/~aarppe
Work: Department of General Linguistics, University of Helsinki
Work address: P.O. Box 9 (Siltavuorenpenger 20 A)
   00014 University of Helsinki, Finland
Work telephone: +358 9 19129312 (int'l) 09-19129312 (in Finland)
Work telefax: +358 9 19129307 (int'l) 09-19129307 (in Finland)
Private address: Fleminginkatu 25 E 91, 00500 Helsinki, Finland
Private telephone: +358 50 5909015 (int'l) 050-5909015 (in Finland)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/HKE4lB/TM