[Lexicog] Re: languages represented on this list

torwalpk torwalpk at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jun 9 14:07:30 UTC 2004

I have been working on the Torwali dictionary since 1997 as a
freelance lexicographer. I'm a native speaker of this language.

Inam
--- In lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com, "lexicography2004"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/HKE4lB/TM