[Lexicog] languages represented on this list

Katerina Stathi katerina_stathi at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jun 11 08:19:31 UTC 2004

I am a native speaker of Modern Greek. At the moment I am working on my doctoral dissertation, a corpus-based analysis of idioms in Modern Greek and German (in which I have native speaker competence as well). My focus is on lexicon-grammar interaction, syntax, semantics, typology.

Katerina

lexicography2004 <lexicography2004 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Welcome to each subscriber who has joined this Lexicography List recently.

As we get to know each other better on the list, I suggest that each list
member who has done lexical research on a language state the name of that
language. Just a brief statement will be fine. If you are a native speaker
of the language which you are researching, please note that.

I will begin:

I have been doing lexical work on the Cheyenne language (Algonquian language
family) in the states of Montana and Oklahoma in the U.S. since 1973.

Wayne
-----
Wayne Leman
Cheyenne website: http://www.geocities.com/cheyenne_language