[Lexicog] languages represented on this list

M. Staley feanor_4 at MAC.COM
Fri Jun 18 14:49:48 UTC 2004

I have been editing an English-Japanese learner's dictionary since
2001, a project which is ongoing. My background is in Japanese
literature and English-to-Japanese translation. I live in Tokyo.

Michael Staley

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/HKE4lB/TM