[Lexicog] Interesting: adj., arousing or holding attention

Hayim Sheynin hsheynin at GRATZ.EDU
Mon Mar 1 21:41:24 UTC 2004

I compose a comprehensive Ladino (Judeo-Spanish) dictionary where I use
different Hebrew fonts and Roman transcription with diacritics. The
dictionary is of a type of "Thesaurus totius linguae ..." with the
etymologic notes and notes on usage with multiple examples of sentences
or/and periods and phraseology notes, as well as illustration of usage of
lexemes in the proverbs. Each entry in the dictionary takes more place than
than in usual language to language dictionary. Each word and each meaning
is translated into Hebrew and into English. I need to have capability of
search according to different variable fields, and possibility of search
with the use of classifiers.

My question is, whether linguists on the list would know what software would
be the best for such project.

Please reply to hsheynin at gratz.edu.

Hayim Y. Sheynin
Gratz College