[Lexicog] Query re "Fiesta" concordance program

Lou Hohulin lou_hohulin at SIL.ORG
Fri Mar 19 21:32:58 UTC 2004

Rudolph,

I have forwarded your message to John Alsop, the original programmer for the Fiesta and asked him to answer your questions. Several years ago, he showed me a modified software program that would run on systems other than DOS. If I recall correctly, I think it still had the features you are asking about.

Lou

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/HKE4lB/TM