[Lexicog] Sorting

Kenneth C. Hill kennethchill at YAHOO.COM
Tue Mar 23 17:25:27 UTC 2004

Notebook II, a DOS program which I've mentioned in another context, allows
sorting on any field. It also allows ascending or descending sorting and
allows the user to decide on the alphabetic order of the sort (e.g., does
ö follow o or does it follow z?). Notebook is no longer commercially
available but I could send it at copying and mailing cost to interested
parties.

--Ken