[Lexicog] Cheyenne dictionary: the jury's verdict

Peter Kirk peterkirk at QAYA.ORG
Mon Mar 29 13:31:59 UTC 2004

On 27/03/2004 21:47, Koontz John E wrote:

> It seems to me that one way to get this effect is to publish in HTML or
> XML format instead of *.doc format.  I guess *.pdf format also allows
> links. ...

.doc format, Microsoft Word documents, also allow links, both within the
document and to other documents. Clicking on the link, at least within
recent versions of Word, follows the link.

But I would agree that XML is a better way for such a document.

--
Peter Kirk
peter at qaya.org (personal)

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511