[Lexicog] Semantic domain dictionaries

Hayim Sheynin hsheynin at GRATZ.EDU
Fri May 14 14:28:57 UTC 2004

Lou,

Was this the following book:

Ü   1Ý  Buck, Carl Darling, 1866-1955.  A dictionary of selected synonyms in

        the principal Indo-European languages; a contribution to the history

        of ideas, by Carl Darling Buck. With the co-operation of colleagues
        and assistants.  Chicago, University of Chicago Press [1949]  DLC
        OCLC: 311382

Ü   2Ý  Buck, Carl Darling, 1866-1955.  A dictionary of selected synonyms in

        the principal Indo-European languages ; a contribution to the
history of ideas / by Carl Darling Buck; with the co-operation of
colleagues and assistants.  Chicago : University of Chicago Press,
1965.  OCLC: 15563655

Ü   3Ý  Buck, Carl Darling, 1866-1955.  A dictionary of selected synonyms in

        the principal Indo-European languages : a contribution to the
history of ideas / by Carl Darling Buck ; with the co-operation of
colleagues and assistants.  Chicago : University of Chicago Press,
1988, c1949.  DLC  OCLC: 18558125

Hayim Sheynin
Gratz College
Melrose Park, PA