[Lexicog] polysynthetic languages and dictionaries

Wayne Leman wayne_leman at SIL.ORG
Wed May 26 04:24:08 UTC 2004

I said:

> I think I downloaded this some time ago, and probably even uploaded it to
> the Files section of this list's website.

I must not have uploaded it previously, but a link to the article is now
posted in the Links section of our list website.

Wayne Leman

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/HKE4lB/TM