[Lexicog] designing a monolingual dictionary

dgaydin dgaydin at YAHOO.COM
Tue Nov 2 09:01:09 UTC 2004

Hello,

I'm a graduate student trying to write her MA thesis.
My thesis is on designing a monolingual dictionary for children at
the ages of eight and nine years.
Unfortunately, I could not be able to find any kind of references
here in Turkey.
Would it be possible for you to advise me any references or websites
that may direct my thesis preparation so that I can buy them via the
internet?

Thanks already for your help

Duygu AYDIN

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/HKE4lB/TM