[Lexicog] popular lexicography

neduchi at NETSCAPE.NET neduchi at NETSCAPE.NET
Wed Nov 3 16:50:02 UTC 2004

"popular lexicography" seems to be on the same level with "popular literature".
With regard to popular literature  "low art", and muddled stories are some of the words used to classify the subject: http://www.complete-review.com/reviews/onitsha/obieche.htm

That is what comes to mind when I hear "popular lexicography".
Maybe the same termmight apply if can extract the the "popular literature" equivalents within the lexicographic field.

Chinedu Uchechukwu
Otto-Friedrich-Universität, Bamberg.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.