[Lexicog] popular lexicography

Wayne Leman wayne_leman at SIL.ORG
Thu Nov 4 05:39:44 UTC 2004

Well said, Jimm. Thanks for your admonition. Many linguistically
"sophisticated" spelling systems have not "worked" for one reason or
another. I appreciate the emphasis in the recent book on dictionary making
by Munro and others, on genuine community involvement in the process of
anything having to do with development of materials in the language of that
community. Your words give added confirmation to the need for that
involvement.

Wayne
-----
Wayne Leman