[Lexicog] DDP Dictionary Development Program

MNL-Acad-Comp Philippines mnl-acad-comp_philippines at SIL.ORG
Fri Oct 8 06:51:22 UTC 2004

Thanks Wayne, that's just the bit of guidance I needed.
Downloaded successfully : )

Allan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lexicography List Facilitator" <lexicography2004 at yahoo.com>
To: <lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 12:41 PM
Subject: [Lexicog] DDP Dictionary Development Program

Allan,

I think everything you want for DDP is on our Lexicography List website
(see
URL at bottom of this message). Click on Files menu link on left side of
webpage, then open up the DDP folder. You will need to have a Yahoo ID to
be
able to access the website, but it is fairly easy to get one. If you have
your welcome message when you subscribed to this list, it may tell you how
to get a Yahoo ID. If you need help with this, just ask and I or someone
else on the list can help with it. My wife and I will be gone from Oct.
9-13, but I may have email access from where we will be.

Wayne
-----
Wayne Leman
Cheyenne website: http://www.geocities.com/cheyenne_language