[Lexicog] Re: Lexique Pro 2.1 released

Dick_Watson at GIAL.EDU Dick_Watson at GIAL.EDU
Fri Oct 15 19:12:21 UTC 2004

TO: Richard Margetts,
From: Dick Watson
Re: Lexique Pro 2.1 released

Thank you for further improvements.

I like the way Pacoh looks in Lexique Pro and have demo'd it for a few
people here at GIAL in Dallas, TX.  I also plan to demo it in our
Lexicography course in January.  I think it is not only very useful for
those of us who have dictionaries ready to port into it, but the
attractive and speedy way it presents a dictionary can be very
motivational for people in beginning stages.  We can take them from a
flat, standard format file to a publishable presentation format in
minutes, so the end product is clearly in view.  Shoebox and LinguaLinks
both have their procedures for porting into Word, but Lexique Pro is
definitely nicer.

Dick