[Lexicog] book - Bilingual dictionaries for indigenous languages

Susan Gehr vurayav at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 19 18:29:41 UTC 2004

I went to look for the book online, and couldn't find it anywhere, until I
thought to look in my copy of the LinguaLinks Library, and there it was - I
already owned a copy.

Susan Gehr
Karuk Tribe of California

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/HKE4lB/TM