[Lexicog] cyrillic with Toolbox

Bruno Oliveira Maroneze maronezebruno at YAHOO.COM.BR
Tue Oct 26 23:27:06 UTC 2004

Dear lexicographers,
Is it possible to write in cyrillic alphabet in Toolbox? Must I use
Keyman? Or I have to use a specific cyrillic font?
My keyboard is configured to alternate between Portuguese and Russian,
so I don't need to have a specific font to write in most softwares (as
in Microsoft Word, for instance). But, when I write in Toolbox, no
cyrillic characters appear; instead, there are lots of uncoded
characters. What should I do?
Best regards,
Bruno

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/HKE4lB/TM