[Lexicog] Audio devices suitable for language data collection

Jim Long jimlong at WORLDPASSAGE.NET
Fri Sep 10 17:21:46 UTC 2004

Norbert,
         Take a look in the archives of the Linguist Listserver
<www.linguistlist.org>.  A while back I queried that list about 'field
recording equipment' and got a fair amount of info on a variety of
technologies available, which I posted in a summary.

Jim Long

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/HKE4lB/TM