[Lexicog] Tips on keyboard mapping utilities for PC?

rba144 rba144 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Sep 14 23:59:59 UTC 2004

Greetings All,

I've just started to research keyboard mapping utilities to use with
Windows XP.  Alt-C for C-wedge, that sort of thing...

Can anyone recommend a keyboard mapping utility that works well?
There must be something out there that works on most or all
PC-compatible applications, is glitch-free, easy to use, causes no
loss in speed, and is free or reasonably priced.

A friend/colleague who uses a Mac just gave me some links to keyboard
mapping; it lead in so many directions that I finally realized, "gee,
if I'm lost maybe I should ask directions."

Thanks,

Richard Applegate

(working primarily on Inezeño Chumash – Santa Barbara County, California)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/HKE4lB/TM