[Lexicog] RE: Query re keyboard re-mapping

Rudolph C Troike rtroike at U.ARIZONA.EDU
Fri Sep 17 18:23:36 UTC 2004

When Benjamin Barrett mentioned that he was having trouble getting
superscripts in MS Word, I recalled my own frustration at doing this and
e-mailed a friend who works at Microsoft about the question, as well as
keyboard re-mapping for other purposes. I am forwarding part of his
response below.

	Rudy