[Lexicog] RE: Query re keyboard re-mapping

David Joffe david.joffe at TSHWANEDJE.COM
Sat Sep 18 08:40:45 UTC 2004

On 17 Sep 2004 at 23:39, Peter Kirk wrote:

> I know there is work in progress on this. In fact I think there is
> already an international standard in progress for three letter
> language identifiers or similar. But I don't know what will be in
> Longhorn.

Are you perhaps thinking of ISO 639?

http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm

I don't know if this is being actively extended though.

 - David

---
http://tshwanedje.com/
TshwaneDJe Human Language Technology