[TAGGED] RE: [Lexicog] superscripted letters in orthographies

Crockett asigwan at YAHOO.COM
Mon Sep 20 05:12:50 UTC 2004

I was only thinking of Roman script types of orthographies. I should have
specified that. Those would apply most to the languages I’m working with.

Crockett

-----Original Message-----
From: Sally Keller [mailto:sally_keller at sil.org]
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 5:29 AM
To: lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Lexicog] superscripted letters in orthographies

Are you only thinking of roman orthographies, or would you like examples
from other writing systems? (I could write something to you about the
Cambodian alphabet, which has many letters which are written above or below
other letters.) Sally Keller

P.S. I have not been following any recent discussions, so do not know what
the recent comment about superscripted letters was.