[Lexicog] RE: Query re keyboard re-mapping

Peter Kirk peterkirk at QAYA.ORG
Mon Sep 20 17:01:16 UTC 2004

On 20/09/2004 17:30, Koontz John E wrote:

>On Sun, 19 Sep 2004, Peter Kirk wrote:
>

>>This is now a reasonably good assumption in Windows, although for
>>arbitrary combining marks in Latin script to work properly you need
>>Office 2004.

Correction: not Office 2004 but Office 2003.

>Having Office 2004 makes it work in Windows applications generally, or in
>Office 2004?

Out of the box, in Office 2003 only. But if you do something not
recommended by Microsoft, copying usp10.dll from the Office directory,
you can I think get it to work with other Windows (2000/XP only)
applications.

--
Peter Kirk
peter at qaya.org (personal)