[Lexicog] the weather

Laurent W0MM w0mm at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Sat Sep 25 14:08:08 UTC 2004

I second that! Have been in Houston for 8 years and
haven't been able to open my windows over the summer
since I've been here ;)

Where are you know if you don't mind my asking?

Laurent (used to teach French at SIL in Dallas)

--- Chaz and Helga Mortensen <chaz_mortensen at sil.org>
wrote:

---------------------------------
When we lived in Texas the weatherman as well as
ordinary people would talk
about "good sleeping weather" in the fall-- cool
nights. Summer nights in
Texas are so warm that leaving the windows open is not
an option.

-Chaz

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor  ADVERTISEMENT

Terms of Service.