[Lexicog] Who Said What?

neduchi at NETSCAPE.NET neduchi at NETSCAPE.NET
Tue Sep 28 14:51:43 UTC 2004

Hallo Benjamin,
I can confirm it with the pop up menu I got on opening this present letter of your, even though it is not in Japanese.

A QUESTION FOR SIL:
DOes "DOulos Font" work on other OS like Mac and the Nix Family?

Chinedu

"Benjamin J  Barrett" <gogaku at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>I use a Japanese OS, I was once asked to be careful about my settings as
>one of my e-mails caused somebody's e-mail application to prompt them to
>download Japanese characters. (I didn't use any Japanese, but something
>in there must have been encoded as such.)
>
>It's only happened once, though.
>
>On the other hand, some of those tilded letters came through as Chinese
>characters on my system :)
>
>BB

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.