[Lexicog] How are consultants/advisors selected by a dictionary writing team?

smashing_girl_99 smashing_girl_99 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 12 20:23:52 UTC 2005

I am a student of lexicography doing some research on the making of
dictionaries; specifically on how expert consultants and advisors are
selected and how certain subjects are singled out as requiring expert
consultation.  If anyone has insight on this subject or could provide
me with a contact who might be willing to answer my questions, I would
greatly appreciate it.  I will also email my list of questions to
those interested.  Thank you!
-Debby

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TzSHvD/SOnJAA/79vVAA/HKE4lB/TM