[Lexicog] collocations dictionaries

Wayne Leman wayne_leman at SIL.ORG
Wed Apr 27 13:06:35 UTC 2005

Thank you, John. Do you have a big CD (or Internet) database available with
any of the Cobuild dictionaries you access? How about CD databases for any
collocations dictionaries you might own? I notice that a Cobuild
collocations CD is "out-of-print" and that there are no plans to publish it
again.

Wayne
-----
Wayne Leman