[Lexicog] social change in lexicon

Wayne Leman wayne_leman at SIL.ORG
Wed Aug 24 22:29:04 UTC 2005

Rude? No. And we like word plays on this list.

Too subtle? No, but I must confess that I missed your play, to my
dismay. I believe that one needs at least 20 puns each day for good
health. I am *green* with envy over missing that conservational play!
Maybe we should have a green envy party, or just a green party.
Actually, I think some Americans have picked up on the Green Party
idea from Europeans.

Wayne
an aging brain American
Wayne Leman