[Lexicog] Humour, OTT completely

Nicholas Thieberger thien at UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Wed Aug 24 23:31:18 UTC 2005

So who has the best sense of humour out of Pat Robertson and
Rumsfeld. Please clarify for a non-American if the joke was in the
christian terrorist  statement (let's kill an elected head of state)
or in the response (the US doesn't do that sort of thing). I just
don't get this sort of humour?

Please don't say it wasn't a joke.

Nick

--
Auferre trucidare rapere falsis nominibus imperium, atque, ubi