[Lexicog] Re: Issues regarding a free dictionary

arun t deostroll at YAHOO.COM
Tue Dec 6 19:10:46 UTC 2005

Hi Bentong,

Thank for your reply. Looking forward for more
feedback from your side in the future.

But, I want to picture a scenario where dictionary
making is not restricted to lexicographists alone.
What if I and thousand other like me had the power to
create a dictionary and distribute it for free?

I see conflict: one word definition does not agree
with another person's version. How do you reslove this
conflict?

Okay, how does Wikitionary reslove two or more
defintions for a word?

--- "Vincent `Bentong` S. Isles"

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-FFcwQdY1fqnmzMXxPGKAHiI-?p=28

Yahoo! Exclusive Xmas Game, help Santa with his celebrity party - http://santas-christmas-party.yahoo.net/