[Lexicog] Uzbek Wiktionary (was Digest Number 476)

Lexicography List Facilitator lexicography2004 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 7 18:34:41 UTC 2005

> Hi Abdurashid,
>
> the domain for the Uzbek wiktionary already exists.
>
> http://uz.wiktionary.org
>
> Then it depends very much on what you want to achieve: you can start
> editing there or add Uzbek to other witkionaries in the translation
> section. Working on the Uzbek wiktionary means adding definitions,
> synonyms etc. there. If you want to start doing this we can help you on
> that. There are some things to be considered in vision of the future
> Ultimate Wiktionary that will be particularly favourable for small
> wiktionaries. Considering these points you can make sure that Uzbek will
> be there from the very beginning.
>
> Besides this there is the University of Bamberg that is particularly
> interested in the Uzbek language. I am therefore copying this mail to
> Martin.
>
> Well, I am not sure if we should go ahead talking through the list or by
> private mail (moderator please tell us :-)

Sabine, there is no problem continuing to talk through the Lexicography
list. Others can learn through your discussion.

Wayne Leman
moderator

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/HKE4lB/TM