[Lexicog] stereotypical beliefs and lexicography

Chaz and Helga Mortensen chaz_mortensen at SIL.ORG
Tue Feb 22 17:22:58 UTC 2005

Friends,

In regard to Wayne's comment below and to Margarita's experience with
the journalist, I would have to agree. I went through the same
questions in regard to sex organs and related vocabulary. I asked a N.
Embera pastor if these should be included in a dictionary and he,
without hesitating, said, "Yes, because we need to know all the words
in our language."

-Chaz