[Lexicog] stereotypical beliefs and lexicography

Chaz and Helga Mortensen chaz_mortensen at SIL.ORG
Wed Feb 23 12:07:19 UTC 2005

No, I personally do not consider these sexist. Most words in and of
themselves are not sexist. What is sexist is calling women who are
secretaries "girls", saying things like "little lady" and "women can't
do..." and soforth.

-Chaz