[Lexicog] stereotypical beliefs and lexicography

Chaz and Helga Mortensen chaz_mortensen at SIL.ORG
Wed Feb 23 12:04:02 UTC 2005

The version I've memorized is a little bit different:

In heaven, the police are British, the chefs are French, the auto
mechanics are German, the lovers are Italian and it's all organized by
the Swiss.

In hell, the chefs are British, the police are German, the mechanics
are French, the lovers are Swiss and it's all organized by the
Italians.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/RzSHvD/UOnJAA/79vVAA/HKE4lB/TM