[Lexicog] rules when it comes to latin word roots

fieldworks_support at SIL.ORG fieldworks_support at SIL.ORG
Wed Feb 23 18:16:24 UTC 2005

"Can i post strange words here to see if they can exist?"

You don't need this list to do that. You could use the "define" feature of
Google, which looks up definitions of words.

If I type "define vespertine" in the Google search window , I get a
definition "happening in the evening". If I type "define vesperile" it says
there are no documents, so I conclude "vesperile" is not a recognized word.

Steve White, Jaars language software support
704-843-6337, 1-800-215-7813

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TzSHvD/SOnJAA/79vVAA/HKE4lB/TM