[Lexicog] Lexique Pro file from scratch

Wayne Leman wayne_leman at SIL.ORG
Fri Jan 7 07:09:14 UTC 2005

I think you have stated things correctly, David. One problem I see is that
Shoebox/Toolbox are far less user-friendly and have a much greater learning
curve than Lexique Pro. I have believed for quite some time that what the
Shoebox/Toolbox programs need are configuration wizards as are used in
Lexique Pro and many other programs these days. If someone created a lexical
filing/manipulation/sorting program that was as slick and user-friendly as
Lexique Pro they might become rich (if enuf people got paid enuf to do
lexicography; hah!)

Wayne Leman

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EA3HyD/3MnJAA/79vVAA/HKE4lB/TM